Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Shenanigans

I was finally able to get a good shot of the teeth! I hear the two top ones are usually next, so I'll be on the lookout.
 
Taylor has really ramped up the rolling onto her belly lately, and has started sleeping on her tummy at night.

The only problem is she gets one arm stuck hanging outside the crib, and she can't roll over the other way yet. Hopefully that skill will be the next one mastered.


Last night before bedtime Taylor had a serious case of the hiccups. She was very amused my mommy & daddy's attempt to mimic her!




We've tried lots of new foods this month too! Taylor has seemed to like everything we've tried: bananas, peaches, oatmeal, sweet potatoes. We'll be trying pears and more veggies soon!



So far it's been a great summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment