Thursday, June 28, 2012
mmm...food
Lately Taylor has seemed more interested in what we're doing (and eating), and has seemed a bit hungrier than usual. She's also gotten very good at holding her head up (and still), sitting up (with assistance), and keeping her tongue in her mouth.She also now has TWO teeth (second one came in early this week). All signs pointing to being ready to try solid food! So last Sunday I decided to give it a try. I had very low expectations which included her spitting out anything I gave her, and/or keeping her lips tightly sealed. To my surprise, she ate! She swallowed every bite! Of course it was very liquid-y (brown rice cereal & formula), but still...She's now getting about a Tablespoon a day. I'm going to try some banana tomorrow. Can't wait to see what she likes/doesn't like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at her looking at the bag of cereal! And I love how you have to hold her hands down whenever she eats. Wait for the day when she grabs the spoon from you!
ReplyDeleteShe does try to grab the spoon!
Delete