Monday, September 10, 2012

Are you ready for some football?

This past week marked the beginning of football season, which means it's our favorite time of year once again! I was just thinking yesterday about being pregnant this time last year, and how much I enjoyed relaxing every sunday watching football, hoping our daughter would someday love the game as much as her parents. I went apple picking Sunday, and I can't wait until Taylor is old enough to go with me. Maybe next year. She'll have so much fun - not to mention apples are her favorite. I can't wait to make her apple pie every year. We celebrated the start of football season with a Patriots win yesterday! (Oh, and yes the Cowboys won this week too, dad).


Taylor turned 7 months old yesterday. We've been spending the past month introducing more foods. We've finally got her liking yogurt, and we tried turkey recently, which she loved. We've also introduced her to puffs - it's taking a little while for her to get the hang of getting them into her mouth, but she seems to like them. She's doing really well sitting by herself now, and only tips over if she's trying to get on her stomach. She isn't crawling yet, but it's just around the corner. I caught her in her crib this morning rocking on her hands and knees! She is still the happiest baby, and we just can't get enough of her smiles and laughs!


No comments:

Post a Comment